I am energetic.
for a gentle liver detox.
This herbal tea blend works to detoxify the liver and helps with bile production which in turn metabolises fat and keeps the system alkaline. It also works on the blood pressure and is extremely antioxidant rich.
- Milk Thistle: Protects the liver and bones. It may prevent age-related decline in brain function and helps treat acne. It can also boost breast milk production.
- Dandelion Root: Active compound that reduces inflammation, aids detoxification and digestion.
- Burdock: Purifies the blood, liver and skin.
- Hibiscus: Ace floral for boosting metabolism, cleansing the liver and relieves menstrual cramps.
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
- Order in The Next to get it by June 25, 2021
- Real Time 173 Visitor Right Now
HOW TO USE
- Enjoy 1-2 cups daily for at least 2 weeks for best results.
- Bring water to a boil, put 1 heaped tsp of the herbal blend into the boiling water, let it simmer for 1 minute.
- Then turn off the heat, and allow the herbal blend to steep in the water for 8-10 minutes.
Strain and drink.
You may add a dash of honey, date syrup or agave nectar to suit your taste. You may also allow the infusion to cool overnight and drink it the next day with some lemon and a sweetener of your choice.
- Serving Size: 1 heaped tsp for 1 cup
- Usages Per Container: 30 cups
- Consumption pattern: Once to twice a day
- Steeping Time: 8-10 minutes
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Always seal the packet after use.
- Only use a dry spoon to fish out the herbs.
DISCLAIMER: *This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with a doctor if pregnant or lactating. Do check for allergies.