I am powerful.
for an anti-inflammatory and breathe easy brew.
This herbal tea blend works as an immunity elixir and works on the gut. It neutralizes inflammation in the lungs and helps with hay fever, sore throat and allergies.
- Thyme: Works as a respiratory aid, reducing inflammation and opening up lungs.
- Pine Needles: Contains high levels of vitamin A, making it an ace herb for hair and skin regeneration. It soothes a sore throat and relieves cough.
- Mullein Leaf: Cleanses the lungs, relaxes the muscles of the respiratory tract and is an expectorant herb that expels mucus.
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
- Order in The Next to get it by July 29, 2021
- Real Time 161 Visitor Right Now
HOW TO USE
- Enjoy 1-2 cups daily for at least 2 weeks for best results.
- Bring water to a boil, put 1 heaped tsp of the herbal blend into the boiling water, let it simmer for 1 minute.
- Then turn off the heat, and allow the herbal blend to steep in the water for 8-10 minutes.
Strain and drink.
You may add a dash of honey, date syrup or agave nectar to suit your taste. You may also allow the infusion to cool overnight and drink it the next day with some lemon and a sweetener of your choice.
- Serving Size: 1 heaped tsp for 1 cup
- Usages Per Container: 30 cups
- Consumption pattern: Once to twice a day
- Steeping Time: 8-10 minutes
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Always seal the packet after use.
- Only use a dry spoon to fish out the herbs.
DISCLAIMER: *This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with a doctor if pregnant or lactating. Do check for allergies.