I am radiant.
for clarifying + an antioxidant boost.
This miraculous herbal tea blend works on the glow and heals minor skin conditions. It is an antioxidant rich blend which reduces inflammation, works on the digestion and induces wound healing.
- Yarrow: Ace antioxidant works on skin radiance and provides a gentle liver detox.
- Marigold: Heals minor skin conditions and promotes wound healing.
- Chamomile: Enhances mood and reduces inflammation.
- Camellia: Hero herb which possesses anti-ageing, anti-bacterial and astringent properties. Aids in skin hydration and beneficial for acne-prone skin.
- Saffron: Youth-promoting spice that diminishes skin scarring and acts as an aphrodisiac.
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
- Order in The Next to get it by June 25, 2021
- Real Time 140 Visitor Right Now
HOW TO USE
- Enjoy 1-2 cups daily for at least 2 weeks for best results.
- Bring water to a boil, put 1 heaped tsp of the herbal blend into the boiling water, let it simmer for 1 minute.
- Then turn off the heat, and allow the herbal blend to steep in the water for 8-10 minutes.
Strain and drink.
You may add a dash of honey, date syrup or agave nectar to suit your taste. You may also allow the infusion to cool overnight and drink it the next day with some lemon and a sweetener of your choice.
- Serving Size: 1 heaped tsp for 1 cup
- Usages Per Container: 30 cups
- Consumption pattern: Once to twice a day
- Steeping Time: 8-10 minutes
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Always seal the packet after use.
- Only use a dry spoon to fish out the herbs.
DISCLAIMER: *This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with a doctor if pregnant or lactating. Do check for allergies.